With our in-depth expertise and enormous knowledge in this field, we are able to offer a superior quality assortment of Corona Camera. Our team of procuring managers obtains these cameras from most reliable and certified vendors after doing a broad market research. The vendors, with whom we are in partnership, make use of quality-assured material and components in the fabrication process.
A fully radiometric camera which records temperature at each
point of the image - high resolution 640 x 480!
· Recording in the extended jpg format (all data is included in the file but the image can be viewed as simple graphics)
· Live IR video recording - record video to SD card or PC's HDD / live view on PC
· Infra Fusion technology – viewing a combined real and infrared image for effective locating of the measurement place
· Video PAL/NTSC output to connect an external display or a recording unit and perform monitoring in real time
· Automatic hot spot and an automatic alarm. Enlarging images and video. 8 moving points, 8 vertical and horizontal line profile, isotherm.
· Simple, clear menu and configuration - easily navigable even for beginners
· Recording visual image 5 Mpix
· 8 color palettes available
· Built-in Wi-Fi and USB
· Voice annotation - up to 60 seconds per file
· Built-in laser sight and LED flashlight
· 5,7” LCD touch screen + 0,6'’ OLED 640x480 viewfinder
· Large memory capacity - replaceable SD card 16 GB
· Image refreshing rate: 50/60 times per second Digital zoom x4
· Water and dust proof casing (IP54).
Thermal Imager- KT-384
Temperature meters operating in the infrared are used to determine the temperature of the surface of the item. The optical system of the device detects the emitted, bounced and sent energy, which is collected and concentrated on the detector. Electronic system translates optical data into temperature value. In order to increase accuracy the laser pointer is built-in the device.