- Our Products
- Industrial Accessories
GFU08-C SF6 Gas Filling Cart
|Gas Type||SF 6 Gas|
|Weight||Approx 37 kg [81.6 lbs]|
|No Of Wheel||2|
|Max Initial Pressure||200 Bar (2,900 psi)|
|Max Output Pressure||10 Bar (145 psi)|
|Accuracy||+/- 25 g (+-0.02 % of the rated load)|
|Digital Display||6-digit 20 mm [0.8"] high LCD LED backlighting|
|Charger||AC 110 to 240 V|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 to +50 Deg.C|
|Size||380 x 100 x 100 mm [15 x 3.9 x 3.9"]|
|Wheels Size||250 x 60 mm [9.8 x 2.4"]|
- Emission-free filling and refilling of SF¿¿¿ gas compartments
- Generation of emissions reports in accordance with IPCC directives
- Ergonomic design and robust design enables easy transportation
- Precise refilling thanks to the high-accuracy scales with large digital display (option)
- Large selection of vacuum pumps for every application (option)
The GFU08 series of modular gas cylinder transport carts are used for the filling and refilling of SF6 gas in the required gas compartment. The modular design enables worldwide application through the various mechanical and electrical connections.
The model range is divided into 4 versions:
- Model GFU08-B: Filling cart
- Model GFU08-W: Filling cart with scales
- Model GFU08-E: Filling cart with vacuum pump
- Model GFU08-C: Filling cart with scales and vacuum pump
High-performance vacuum pumps
Models GFU08-E and GFU08-C are fitted with vacuum pumps. With these, the air is extracted from the SF¿¿¿ gas compartments so that, afterwards, a professional filling can be made with SF¿¿¿ gas.
The basic version of the vacuum pump (model GVP-10) already has a suction throughput of 10 m³/h for fast pumping out, down to a final partial pressure of ≤ 2.0 x 10-2 mbar [< 1.5 x 10-2 Torr].
For larger volumes, more powerful vacuum pumps are available, with a suction throughput of up to 44 m³/h. With 2-stage pumps, the final pressure can be reduced down to < 2.0 x 10-3 mbar [< 1.5 x 10-3 Torr]. The risk of either too high humidity or air concentration in the SF6 gas compartment is therefore not a consideration.
High Accuracy Scales
High-accuracy scales determine exactly the filled SF¿¿¿ gas volume. Thus, the model GFU08 filling cart is an ideal tool for using the mass-balance method in accordance with the IPCC directive for the preparation of emission reports.
The flat design of the scales enables easy loading and unloading of the heavy gas cylinder by only one person.
GFU10 Gas Filling Unit
|Gas Type||SF6 Gas|
|Weight||103 kg (225 lbs)|
|Dimension||560 x 1170 x 610 mm (22 x 46 x 24 Inch)|
|Temperature||0 to 45 Deg.C|
|Oil Less Compressor||500 psig|
Proper SF6 handling is essential and includes initial filling, evacuation, purification, and re-pressurization of SF6 tanks. WIKA's Model GFU10 provides this complete array of filling and evacuation services for SF6 equipment. This cart is ideally suited for servicing small volume SF6 equipment and consolidating partially used SF6 bottles.
- Purifies, dries, and filters SF6 to 0.1 microns during recovery and re-pressurization.
- Onboard vacuum pump evacuates equipment to less than 1.3 mbar / 1 Torr and features a special valve preventing gas path reversal
- Automatic shut off feature when storage tank is full of liquefied gas or if it has reached maximum allowable pressure
- SF6 gas liquefaction available at temperatures up to
- 45 °C (114 °F) via a high pressure, oil-less compressor
- 120 V-60 Hz 15 Amp operation
- High pressure, direct drive oil-less compressor, safety switch set at 500 psig (3450 kPag)
- Unit comes complete with hoses & power cords, compressor capable of 1000 psig (70 barg) of pressure
- Filling, recovery, and purification of SF6 gas from tanks, ideally suited up to 69 kV (25 kg SF6 gas)
- Consolidation of SF6 cylinders
- The face of the cart has an easily understandable flow- chart so that operational settings are intuitive
- Mounted on a convenient handcart with 250 mm (10") pneumatic tires for ease of movement
- Highest gas recovery in its class (up to 99.6 %).
- 100% oil-less compressor capable of 65 bar (1000 psig), allowing for SF6 liquefaction at temperatures up to 45 °C
- Additional external access valve provides unlimited storage capacity by enabling the use of external gas cylinders.
- High pressure permeation-resistant hoses
- Self-sealing quick disconnects
- All filters are easily replaced without disconnecting anytubingSF6 Gas Handling