EIG Power Quality Meters Nexus 1500+
|Version Of Communication
|Simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi, RS485, or USB
|Electro Industries Gaugetech EIG
EIG’s Nexus® 1500+ meter in enclosure lets you expand your switchgear capability without an expensive and time-consuming redesign. Mount and wire the meter enclosure next to your switchgear and you are ready to go, with no downtime at all! This is a perfect solution for a retrofit when there is no metering compartment available.
The meter comes standard with a NEMA 1 indoor enclosure and is factory wired with the meter installed. Standard equipment includes voltage fuses, a shorting block for current inputs, and a control power transformer if used with 277/480 Volt power systems. It is offered in four models:
- 277/480 V AC line powered enclosure (comes equipped with a control power transformer).
- (120-240) V AC line powered enclosure.
- (18-60) V DC external powered enclosure.
- (120-240) V AC/DC external powered enclosure.
- Save on installation time and labor costs.
- Prevent wiring errors that can cause incorrect data.
- Ensure safety with fused voltage inputs.
- Supports line powered or external powered configurations.
- Extend switchgear capability quickly with solid metal UL listed NEMA 1X meter enclosure.
- Retrofit existing equipment.
- Prevent tampering with lockable enclosure.
- Easily access meter’s touchscreen display from front panel.