Multi Gas Analyzer
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Transformer Condition Monitoring|
|Power Supply||240 V AC|
|Features||Online Hydrogen And Moisture Monitoring|
|Current||0.8 A Max|
- Responds only to Hydrogen: no cross interference or composite measurements.
- Rapid step change response facilitated by active oil circulation over the sensor itself.
- Single Valve mount
- Low Cost of Ownership:
- No Membrane – directly immersed sensor
- No Sensor replacement or recalibration required for life of monitor
- No Consumables or routine service required
- Moisture-in-oil and oil temperature measurement.
- Qualitrol provides utilities with the following services for our on-line DGA monitors.
- Turnkey Installation Services including Serveron® TM1 deployment and TM View software user training
- Serveron® Monitoring Service (SMS) offers the convenience of secure 24×7 access to all of your Serveron® DGA transformer monitor data from any Internet-connected Windows PC running our SMS software.
- A variety of service plans to guarantee monitor operation over the long term
The Serveron® TM1 offers a breakthrough price/performance point in on-line DGA for distribution and other power transformers in the grid. For the first time, the benefits of on-line condition monitoring can be realized across the distribution transformer fleet. Hydrogen gas buildup in transformer oil is an early indicator of incipient transformer faults. The Serveron® TM1 continuously monitors hydrogen PPM Levels and can be programmed to alarm based on PPM Levels and/or Rate of Change (ROC), warning operators of potentially disruptive transformer faults and pending failures.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback