Earth Fault Relay Kit
|DC Voltage||24 VDC (+/- 25%)|
|AC Voltage||240 or 415 VAC (+/- 25%)|
|Relay Contact Rating||6 Amps resistive load or 2 Amps inductive load at 230 VAC/440 VAC or 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||105 x 51 x 102 mm|
|Voltage Supply||5 VA (Max.)|
|Current Supply||1 VA (Max.)|
It is a small and compact unit based on latest electronic devices. It senses the current flowing through a totally electrically isolated circuit and energises the electromagnetic relay when the current crosses the set value. The current setting is done with a continuously adjustable knob over a linearly calibrated dial. It incorporates a built-in ON delay timerto avoid spurious trappings in case of transients with time adjustable from 1 to 10 seconds the help of a second knob over a calibrated dial. Two change over contacts of the delay are provided for the customer's usage. Three LED's (light emitting diodes) are provided on top of the unit to indicate voltage supply ON, relay ON status and Time ON.
- Completely isolated circuit from mains.
- On delay timer provided for protection against transients.
- Both Auto & Manual Reset Models available.
- Positive Action without Chattering.
- Consistent Accuracy & Reliability.
- Life time guarantee of the unit (conditions apply).
Current Setting Range:
- 1 to 5 amps AC (for higher current suitable CT's should be used)
- Max capacity of the current sensor is 10 amps.
Insulation: The unit will withstand 2.5 KV 50 Hz for one minute between all external A.C. supply termina's and relay contacts connected together and body.
VMD423 / VMD423H Voltage and Frequency Monitor
|Model Name/Number||VMD423 / VMD423H|
|Operating temperature||+ 55 Deg C|
|Rated operational current||5 A|
|Test Opening Diameter||2.1 mm|
|Stripping Length||10 mm|
|Opening Force||50 N|
According to DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1, the voltage and frequency shall be monitored when feeding power into the public low voltage grid from private electricity generation systems > 30 kW (such as CHPs, wind power stations, hydroelectric power plants and photovoltaic systems).
The three-phase VMD423 series voltage and frequency monitors monitor the voltage and frequency at the feeding point of the public grid. At the feeding point of the medium voltage grid, the output voltages and frequencies are measured by means of voltage transformers (100 V). An alarm relay is activated within ≤ 80 ms when limit values are reached (response values according to VDEW guideline “Private electricity generation systems at the medium voltage grid”). An overvoltage (> U2), measured as average value over a 10-minute period, will cause the alarm relay to switch.
The voltages are measured as r.m.s. values. In addition asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence are monitored.
The VMD423 is suitable for multifunctional monitoring tasks and can be adapted to the requirements of the electricity supply companies.
The currently measured values are continuously shown on the LC display. The measured value causing the alarm relay to switch is saved. Due to adjustable start-up delay and delay on release, the network operator's specific requirements can be considered such as device-specific start-up procedures, short-time voltage fluctuations etc.
The VMD423 series requires a separate supply voltage, whereas the VMD423H version draws its supplies from the system.
- VMD423 with separate supply voltage
- VMD423H is supplied by the system being monitored
- Undervoltage, overvoltage and under-frequency and overfrequency monitoring in 3(N)AC systems AC 0...500 V
- Monitoring of overvoltage by average determination of the latest 10-minute measuring interval
- Asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence monitoring
- Start-up delay, response delay and delay on release
- Adjustable switching hysteresis
- r.m.s. value measurement (AC+DC)
- Digital measured value display via multi-functional LC display
- LEDs: Power On, Alarm 1, Alarm 2
- Measured value memory for operating value
- Cyclical self monitoring
- Internal test/reset button
- Two separate alarm relays (one changeover contact each)
- N/C or N/O operation and fault memory behaviour selectable
- Password protection for device settings
- Sealable transparent cover
- Push-wire terminal (two terminals per connection)
- Two-module enclosure (36 mm)
- RoHS compliant
Electrical Panel Fire Safety System
|Automation Grade||Technical Grade|
We supply Globally.