Wholesale Trader of a wide range of products which include clamp meter.
Price on Request
The Sonel CMP-2000 Clamp Meter is designed to work in high current rating up to 2000 A.
|Battery||6LR61 9 V Battery|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 D C (32-122 D F)|
|Operating Altitude||Max 2000 m (7000 Feet)|
|Weight||570 g (1.2 lbs)|
|Diode Test||0.8 mA|
|Capability of Opening Clamp||Busbar 70 mm x 18 mm (2.8'' x 0.7'' )|
|Auto off time out||30 Minutes|
|Dimensions||281 mm x 108 mm x 53 mm/ 11.1" x 4.3" x 2.1"|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60 D C (-4 to 140 D F)|
A special INRUSH function allows to measure the maximal in-stantaneous input current drawn by an electrical device when first turned on.
Measurements of large-diameter cables will not be a problem thanks to the 57 mm jaws. CMP-2000 is the best solution for professional electricians.
- AC current measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 1500 A and DC up to 2000 A.
- Measurement of inrush current in start-up phase of electrical device.
- AC voltage measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 750 V and DC up to 1000 V.
- Resistance measurement and continuity test:
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 30 .
- Capacitance measurement.
- Temperature measurement (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Frequency measurement.
- Duty cycle measurement.
- Diode test
- INRUSH function for measuring current drawn by an elec-trical device when first turned on
- True RMS AC voltage and current measurement for accu-rate and reliable readings of non-sinusoidal signals
- Double LCD to display more than one value at the same time
- Safe, insulated measurement clamp
- Automatic selection of measuring ranges
- HOLD function, allowing for freezing the result on the display
- Backlit LCD
- Delta ZERO function, relative measurement mode for direct current - capabil-ity of zeroing the instrument at any time and returning to measurement in absolute mode
- Holding of minimum and maximum values
- Indication of range overflow
- Automatic power down after 30 minutes
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback