Dissolved Gas Analyzer
Serveron TM1 Single Gas On-line Dissolved Gas Monitor
|Model Name/Number||TM1 Single Gas|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||9 lb (4 kg)|
|Current||0.8 A Max|
|Operating Temperature||-50 to +55 Deg C|
|Dimensions||9.2'' x 9.9'' x 12.3'' (23.4 cm x 25.1 cm x 31.2 cm)|
|Oil Inlet Pressure||0 to 100 psi|
The Serveron Model TM1 offers a breakthrough price/ performance point in on-line DGA. For the first time, the benefits of on-line condition monitoring can be realized across the distribution transformer fleet. The Serveron® TM1 continuously monitors and reports hydrogen PPM Levels and can be programmed to alarm based on PPM Levels and/or Rate of Change (ROC), warning operators of potentially disruptive transformer faults and pending failures.
- Responds only to Hydrogen: no cross interference or composite measurements.
- Rapid step change response facilitated by active oil circulation over the sensor itself.
- Single Valve mount
- Low Cost of Ownership:
- No Membrane – directly immersed sensor
- No Sensor replacement or recalibration required for life of monitor
- No Consumables or routine service required
Applications: The Serveron® TM1 offers a breakthrough price/performance point in on-line DGA for distribution and other power transformers in the grid. For the first time, the benefits of on-line condition monitoring can be realized across the distribution transformer fleet. Hydrogen gas buildup in transformer oil is an early indicator of incipient transformer faults. The Serveron® TM1 continuously monitors hydrogen PPM Levels and can be programmed to alarm based on PPM Levels and/or Rate of Change (ROC), warning operators of potentially disruptive transformer faults and pending failures.
- Moisture-in-oil and oil temperature measurement.
- Qualitrol provides utilities with the following services for our on-line DGA monitors.
- Turnkey Installation Services including Serveron® TM1 deployment and TM View software user training
- Serveron® Monitoring Service (SMS) offers the convenience of secure 24×7 access to all of your Serveron® DGA transformer monitor data from any Internet-connected Windows PC running our SMS software.
- A variety of service plans to guarantee monitor operation over the long term
Serveron TM8 On-Line DGA Monitor
|Weight||65 lb (29.5 kg)|
|Current||6 A maximum @ 115 V; 3 A maximum @ 230 V|
|Voltage||115 VAC or 230 VAC +-15%|
|Dimensions||22.0 in x 20 in x 11.2 in (55.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 28.4 cm)|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% RH,non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +75 D C|
|Operating Temperature||-50 to +55 D C|
|Cold Start Temperature||-20 D C|
The Serveron Model TM8 offers comprehensive DGA assessment provided through accurate and repeatable on-line measurements of the 8 critical fault gases and other key parameters:
- Correlates all 8 fault gases, moisture-in-oil, oil temperature, and ambient temperature to transformer load.
- The Model TM8 data supports all IEEE and IEC diagnostic tools for rapid warning and diagnosis of developing faults.
- Our TM View software provides powerful tools to manage your fleet of DGA transformer monitors, focusing attention on alarming assets and simplifying the analysis of data which warrants further review. Key features include: Automatic download of DGA data to a central database, Graphing and trending of DGA data, IEEE and IEC diagnostic tools such as the Duval Triangle and Rogers Ratios, and Duval Triangles 4 & 5 for advanced diagnostics.
Application: Throughout your system are transformers that are vital to the reliability of your grid – GSU’s, large transmission transformers, and critical substation transformers. Serveron DGA transformer monitors provide the important and timely information needed to maintain the reliability and safety of transformer fleets.™Model TM1
- Delivery Time: 8-10 weeks