Approx. Rs 75,000 / Unit(s)Get Latest PriceTests All.Lubricants- - Perfect For Remote Locations.
OSA4 MICROLAB® FACTS:
• Provides automated lab-quality diagnostic analysis of engine, generator, gear box, hydraulics, power steering, and transmission fluids.
• Includes: Diagnostic Software & Analytics/Rules, Dual Atomic Emission Spectrometer (AES), Infrared Spectrometer, Patented Dual Temperature Viscometer (40c and 100c), Particle Counter (ISO 440:699 with 11171:1999), Moisture Detector, Ultrasonic Bath, Fuel Detector, and Dual Ceramic Piston Pumps (For Better Sample Delivery)
• Special Software: Industrial Application Rules and Database Reflect Concentration in Hydraulics and Gearboxes
• Measures Physical Property Levels for Contaminants Like
Fuel Dilution, Glycol, Nitration, Oxidation, Soot (Diesel Engines Only), Water, and Identifies the Test Fluid’s Total Base Number (TBN)
• Analyzes Presence of 20 Metals and Additives:
Basic Wear and Contaminant Metals (10): Aluminum, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Molybdenum, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium, Tin
Additional Extended Wear Metals/ Additives (10): Barium, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Phosphorus,Titanium, Vanadium, and Zinc
• Analyzer Size: Table Top (only 26 "High X 24" Wide X 21" Deep)• Analyzer Weight: 95 Lbs
OSA4 ANALYZER CUSTOMER BENEFITS:
• Recommended if particle count is needed for hydraulics
• Provides sophisticated analysis of all lubricants; so perfect for remote locations where mailing samples to labs is logistically difficult
• Gives operator the ability to identify hidden or emerging problems long before they become catastrophic.
• Save up to 50%. For companies doing more than 50 tests per month, equipment investment often pays-out in 4 months and reduces costs per test as much as 50%, when compared to comparable lab tests.
• Use of OSA analyzers increases equipment “up time,” reduces unscheduled repairs, and extends the useful life of equipment. No risk of lost samples or human error.
• As easy to operate as an ATM:
- no sophisticated technical skills required
- diagnostic results are reported within minutes
- report is in a narrative, easy-to-understand format
• Analyzers are easy to maintain and come with remote technical support, troubleshooting and repair/advice via the internet.
• OSA units can be “networked,” so equipment can be moved anywhere in the world and prior reports can be reviewed.
• Diagnostic analyses can be stored on the unit, printed, or emailed directly from the OSA analyzer.• Data can be connected to LubeTrak®, OSA’s password protected online reporting system for storage, monitoring, trending, and data-mining analysis from anywhere in the world.
Explore More Products